New Hampshire political manual and annual register
- Additional Titles:
- 1868-1869/70, Political manual and annual register for the state of New Hampshire, 1772, Civil, military, and ecclesiastical register of the province of New Hampshire, 1787-1789, Osborne's New Hampshire register, with an almanack, 1794, Ladd's pocket almanack, to which is annexed, the New Hampshire register, etc, 1795, Register of New Hampshire, with an almanack, 1796, New Hampshire register, with an alamanck, 1797, United States and New Hampshire register, 1798, Gentlemen's pocket almanack, to which is added a register of New Hampshire, 1800-1813, Curtis's pocket almanack and register of New Hampshire, 1814-1821, 1823-1827, New Hampshire register, and United States calendar, 1822, Hill and Moore's improved edition of the New-Hampshire register, and United States calendar, and 1828-1867, New Hampshire annual register, and United States calendar
- Concord [etc.] : McFarland and Jenks [etc.], 1772-1872.
- Physical Description:
- 16 cm.
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- The Political manual for 1869/70 is preceded by "Rules of the Senate and House of Representatives ... 1869 ... Manchester, J. B. Clarke, state printer, 1869", with separate t.-p. and paging.
- Special Numbering:
- "The first N. H. register was published in 1772. Subsequently, one was issued in each of the following years:1787, 1788, 1789, 1794, 1795, 1796. Two were published in 1797, and one in 1798 ... During the present century, a register has been issued every year except that of 1868. Two were published in 1801, 1811, 1812, 1813, 1816, 1833, and 1834 ..."
View MARC record | catkey: 941182