Intelligent Mechatronic Systems [electronic resource] : Modeling, Control and Diagnosis / by Rochdi Merzouki, Arun Kumar Samantaray, Pushparaj Mani Pathak, Belkacem Ould Bouamama
- Merzouki, Rochdi
- London : Springer London : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- XXVII, 943 pages 876 illustrations, 96 illustrations in color : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Samantaray, Arun Kumar, Pathak, Pushparaj Mani, Ould-Bouamama, B. (Belkacem), 1957-, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1.Elements of Mechatronic Systems -- 2.Bond Graph Modelling of Mechatronic Systems -- 3.Modelling of Actuators, Sensors and Electronic Circuits -- 4.Physical Model-based Control -- 5.Rigid Body, Flexible Body and Micro Electromechanical Systems -- 6.Vehicle Mechatronic Systems -- 7.Model-based Fault Diagnosis and Fault Tolerant Control -- 8.Introduction to Robotic Manipulators -- 9.Robust Overwhelming Control and Impedance Control -- 10.Modeling and Control of Space Robots -- 11.Intelligent Transportation Systems -- 12.Telediagnosis of Mechatronic Systems -- 13.Road Vehicle Driving Simulator.
- Acting as a support resource for practitioners and professionals looking to advance their understanding of complex mechatronic systems, Intelligent Mechatronic Systems explains their design and recent developments from first principles to practical applications. Detailed descriptions of the mathematical models of complex mechatronic systems, developed from fundamental physical relationships, are built on to develop innovative solutions with particular emphasis on physical model-based control strategies.Following a concurrent engineering approach, supported by industrial case studies, and drawing on the practical experience of the authors, Intelligent Mechatronic Systems covers range of topic and includes: • An explanation of a common graphical tool for integrated design and its uses from modeling and simulation to the control synthesis• Introductions to key concepts such as different means of achieving fault tolerance, robust overwhelming control and force and impedance control• Dedicated chapters for advanced topics such as multibody dynamics and micro-electromechanical systems, vehicle mechatronic systems, robot kinematics and dynamics, space robotics and intelligent transportation systems• Detailed discussion of cooperative environments and reconfigurable systemsIntelligent Mechatronic Systems provides control, electrical and mechanical engineers and researchers in industrial automation with a means to design practical, functional and safe intelligent systems.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9483961