Runtime Verification [electronic resource] : Third International Conference, RV 2012, Istanbul, Turkey, September 25-28, 2012, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Shaz Qadeer, Serdar Tasiran
- Qadeer, Shaz
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 322 pages 93 illustrations : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Tasiran, Serdar and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 7687
- Multimedia Forensics and Counter-Forensics -- Blind Median Filtering Detection Using Statistics in Difference Domain -- Robustness of Color Interpolation Identification against Anti-forensic Operations -- Steganalysis -- Steganalysis of LSB Replacement Using Parity-Aware Features -- Statistical Detection of LSB Matching Using Hypothesis Testing Theory -- Textural Features for Steganalysis -- JPEG-Compatibility Steganalysis Using Block-Histogram of Recompression Artifacts -- Data Hiding in Unusual Content Hiding a Second Appearance in a Physical Relief Surface -- Blind Robust Watermarking Mechanism Based on Maxima Curvature of 3D Motion Data -- Steganography A Game-Theoretic Approach to Content-Adaptive Steganography -- Key-Efficient Steganography -- Covert Channels Secret Agent Radio: Covert Communication through Dirty Constellations -- Anonymity and Privacy Lower Bounds for Private Broadcast Encryption -- The Dangers of Composing Anonymous Channels -- Watermarking A New Measure of Watermarking Security Applied on QIM -- Non-Integer Expansion Embedding for Prediction-Based Reversible Watermarking -- Walsh-Hadamard Transform in the Homomorphic Encrypted Domain and Its Application in Image Watermarking -- Fingerprinting Asymptotic Fingerprinting Capacity in the Combined Digit Model -- Bias Equalizer for Binary Probabilistic Fingerprinting Codes.
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the Third International Conference on Runtime Verification, RV 2012, held in Istanbul, Turkey, in September 2012.The 25 revised full papers presented together with 3 invited papers and 2 tutorials were carefully reviewed and selected from 50 submissions. The papers address a wide range of specification languages and formalisms for traces, specification mining, program instrumentation, monitor construction techniques, logging, recording, and replay, fault detection, localization, recovery and repair, program steering and adaptation, metrics and statistical information gathering, combination of static and dynamic analyses and program execution visualization.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9485415