Wireless Networks and Security [electronic resource] : Issues, Challenges and Research Trends / edited by Shafiullah Khan, Al-Sakib Khan Pathan
- Khan, Shafiullah
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- VIII, 512 pages 163 illustrations : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Khan Pathan, Al-Sakib and SpringerLink (Online service)
- From the contents: Security in Amateur Packet Radio Networks -- Security Issues in Mobile Ad hoc Network -- Secure AODV Routing Protocol Based on Trust Mechanism -- Security and Privacy in Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks: survey and the road ahead -- Security issues and approaches on wireless M2M systems -- Security and Privacy in Wireless Body Area Networks for Health Care Applications -- Security and Privacy Issues in Wireless Mesh Networks: A Survey -- Trust Establishment Techniques in VANET.
- “Wireless Networks and Security” provides a broad coverage of wireless security issues including cryptographic coprocessors, encryption, authentication, key management, attacks and countermeasures, secure routing, secure medium access control, intrusion detection, epidemics, security performance analysis, security issues in applications. The contributions identify various vulnerabilities in the physical layer, MAC layer, network layer, transport layer, and application layer, and focus on ways of strengthening security mechanisms and services throughout the layers. This carefully edited monograph is targeting for researchers, post-graduate students in universities, academics, and industry practitioners or professionals.
- Other Subject(s):
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 9485473