- Machine generated contents note: 1.What does it mean `to be good at ICT' as a history teacher? / Terry Haydn -- 2.The history utility belt: getting learners to express themselves digitally / Neal Watkin -- 3.History wikis / Ali Messer -- 4.Using discussion forums to support historical learning / Arthur Chapman -- 5.Using blogs and podcasts in the history classroom / Dan Lyndon -- 6.Documentary film making in the history classroom / Richard Jones-Nerzic -- 7.We need to talk about PowerPoint / Terry Haydn -- 8.`I am Spartacus': making the most of the Spartacus website / John Simkin -- 9.Signature pedagogies, assumptions and assassins: ICT and motivation in the history classroom / Ben Walsh -- 10.Immersive learning in the history classroom: how social media can help meet the expectations of a new generation of learners / Johannes Ahrenfelt -- 11.What can you do with an interactive whiteboard? / Alf Wilkinson -- 12.Tools for the tech savvy history teacher / Doug Belshaw -- 13.History webquests / Janos Blasszauer.
- 1135121079 (electronic bk.)
9781135121075 (electronic bk.)
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Perth, W.A. Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 9486256