World aeronautical chart, Canada / produced by Surveys and Mapping Branch, Department of Energy, Mines and Resources
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Surveys and Mapping Branch
- Additional Titles:
- Canada world aeronautical chart
- Ottawa : Directorate of Map Production, [197?-]
- Physical Description:
- 19 maps : both sides, color ; 98 x 142 cm, on sheets 52 x 159 cm, folded to 27 x 13 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Map Office
- A-5. [Ellesmere Island area] -- B-7. [Queen Elizabeth Islands area] -- B-8. [Baffin Bay] -- C-9. [Northern Alaska] -- C-10. [Yukon Territory and Northwest Territories] -- C-11. [Nunavut] -- C-12. [Baffin Island] -- D-12. [Northern British Columbia and southeast Alaska] -- D-13. [Alberta and western Saskatchewan] -- D-14. [Hudson Bay] -- D-15. [Northern Quebec and Newfoundland] -- E-15. [Southern British Columbia] -- E-16. [Southeastern British Columbia and southern Alberta] -- E-17. [Southern Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and western Ontario] -- E-18. [Ontario and western Quebec] -- E-19. [Quebec and Newfoundland] -- F-18. [Southern Ontario and Great Lakes area] -- F-19. [New England (U.S.), southernmost Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia] -- F-20. [Far southern tip of Newfoundland and northernmost Nova Scotia].
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection, standard parallels 49°20ʹ and 54°40ʹ (W 150°--W 30°/N 85°--N 40°).
- Relief shown by contours, gradient tints, shading, and spot heights.
Printed on both sides of each sheet.
"Aeronautical information June 1972."
Includes notes, adjoining sheets index, gradient tints diagram with explanatory note, descriptive legends, and aeronautical information.
Maps Library only holds sheet E-16.
- Geographic Coverage:
- Also covers portions of Alaska, Greenland, and northeastern United States.
View MARC record | catkey: 9486975