Oversight hearing on traumatic brain injury (TBI) : progress in treating the signature wounds of the current conflicts : hearing before the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first [i.e. second] session, May 5, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Progress in treating the signature wounds of the current conflicts
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2011.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 162 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.V 64/4:S.HRG.111-866
- United States. Department of Veterans Affairs—Rules and practice
- Brain—Wounds and injuries—Patients—Treatment—United States
- Afghan War, 2001-2021—Casualties
- Iraq War, 2003-2011—Casualties
- Veterans' hospitals—Outpatient services—United States
- Soldiers—Medical care—United States
- Veterans—Medical care—United States
- Shipping list no.: 2011-0241-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9487336