Oversight of the Securities and Exchange Commission's failure to identify the Bernard L. Madoff Ponzi scheme and how to improve Securities and Exchange Commission performance : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, on analyzing the SEC's oversight and examination of the activities of Bernard L. Madoff and Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities, LLC and why it failed to identify the Ponzi scheme, and to assess recommendations for how to improve the regulatory performance of the SEC, September 10, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2010.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 144 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.111-368
- Shipping list no.: 2010-0365-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9487384