Rising oil prices and dependence on hostile regimes : the urgent case for Canadian oil : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, March 31, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere (2007- )
- Additional Titles:
- Urgent case for Canadian oil
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2011.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 98 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Petroleum industry and trade—Government policy—United States
- Petroleum reserves—United States
- Petroleum reserves—Canada
- Petroleum industry and trade—Canada
- Petroleum products—Prices
- Petroleum pipelines—United States
- Petroleum pipelines—Canada
- Energy security—United States
- Petroleum industry and trade—Political aspects
- Oil sands—Canada
- "Serial no. 112-24."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9487593