The Stanford Ponzi scheme : lessons for protecting investors from the next securities fraud : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, May 13, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Additional Titles:
- Lessons for protecting investors from the next securities fraud
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2011.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 283 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49/20:112-30
Serial no. 112-30 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services)
- "Serial no. 112-30."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9487787