Arkansas riverbed rights of Cherokee, Choctaw, and Chickasaw Indian Nations : hearing before the U.S. Senate, Select Committee on Indian Affairs, on S. 660, to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to enter into an agreement with the Cherokee, Choctaw, and Chickasaw Indian nations for the purchase and/or lease by the United States of each nation's rights and interests in the riverbed of the Arkansas River, and for other purposes, May 25, 1977
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1977. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 242 pages).
- HeinOnline American Indian law collection and HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9487962