Leasing of restricted lands, Crow Indian Reservation : hearings before the Subcommittee on Indian Affairs of the Committee on Public Lands, House of Representatives, Eightieth Congress, first session, on H.R. 3200 [and others]; bills to give to members of the Crow Tribe the power to manage and assume charge of their restricted lands, for their own use or for lease purposes, while such lands remain under trust patents. July 3 and 14, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1947. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 36 pages).
- HeinOnline American Indian law collection and HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
- "Committee hearing no. 18.", Wesley A. D'Ewart, chairman of subcommittee., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9487964