Title IV of H.R. 11, the Family Reinforcement Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology of the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session on H.R. 11, to strengthen the rights of parents, March 16, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology
- Additional Titles:
- Title 4 of HR 11, the Family Reinforcement Act
Title Four of HR 11, the Family Reinforcement Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 94 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9488138