Tobacco settlement. Part 1, September 3, 1997 : public health or public harm? : hearings of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session on examining the scope and dept of the proposed settlement between state attorneys general and tobacco companies to mandate a total reformation and restructuring of how tobacco products are manufactured, marketed and distributed in America, focusing on its long-term impact on children and the public health
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Tobacco settlement : public health or public harm? : hearings of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, part 1
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1997.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 104 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.105-185/PT.1
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9488147