Turning spy satellites on the homeland : the privacy and civil liberties implications of the National Applications Office : full hearing of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, September 6, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security
- Additional Titles:
- Privacy and civil liberties implications of the National Applications Office
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 62 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- "Serial no. 110-68."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9488209