Visa security and passenger pre-screening efforts in the wake of Flight 253 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Border, Maritime, and Global Counterterrorism of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, March 11, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Border, Maritime, and Global Counterterrorism
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2011. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 40 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- United States. Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement—Rules and practice
- Visas—Government policy—United States
- Airline passenger security screening—United States
- Aeronautics, Commercial—Security measures—United States
- Visitors, Foreign—United States—Identification
- Terrorism—Prevention—Government policy—United States
- "Serial no. 111-55." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9488364