9/11 Commission's recommendations : balancing civil liberties and security : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, June 6, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Nine Eleven Commission's recommendations : balancing civil liberties and security
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2007. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 166 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., "Serial no. 109-203.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9488513