Villarosa sequences [electronic resource] / Thomas Jennefelt
- Language Note:
- Sung in an artificial, syllabic language. The text was written after the music had been composed and can be seen as instrumentation and colouring.
- Aleidi floriasti : mixed choir -- Saoveri indamflavi : male choir -- Villarosa sarialdi : mixed choir -- Strimoni volio : soprano solo -- Claviante brilioso : mixed choir -- Virita criosa : female choir (treble choir) -- Vinamintra elitavi : mixed choir.
- The Villarosa sequences were composed as individual pieces though with the intention that they could be performed as a continuous suite.
Ed. recorded: Warner/Chappell Music Scandinavia.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Jeanette Köhn, soprano ; St. Jacob's Chamber Choir ; Gary Graden, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded 20-22 Feb. 2001 in St. Jacob's Church, Stockholm.
View MARC record | catkey: 9489785