Eagleton Poll archive [electronic resource].
- Newark, NJ : Eagleton Center for Public Interest Polling, [between 2000 and 2009?]
- Additional Creators:
- Center for Public Interest Polling (Eagleton Institute of Politics) and Rutgers University. Scholarly Communication Center
- "The Eagleton Center for Public Interest Polling (ECPIP) at the Eagleton Institute of Politics has been conducting regular polling in New Jersey since 1971. From 1983 to 2005, Eagleton conducted surveys in partnership with the Star-Ledger, the state's largest newspaper, under the banner of the Star-Ledger/Eagleton-Rutgers Poll. The survey is now known as the Rutgers-Eagleton Poll to reflect ongoing financial support from the University. ... This website provides access to the public opinion polls from 1971 through today . Generally, there are four polls per year that deal with a variety of topics that are of interest to New Jersey citizens. These polls provide an incredibly rich resource for understanding New Jersey and its citizens. The polls are intended for use not only by researchers and those involved with public policy, but also by the general public."
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with 1971.
- Related Titles:
- Star-ledger (Newark, N.J.)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
View MARC record | catkey: 9491184