United States Courts opinions - BETA [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- FDsys United States Courts opinions
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Government Printing Office and Administrative Office of the United States Courts, [between 2000 and 2009?]
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Government Printing Office and United States. Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "United States Courts Opinions (USCOURTS) collection is a pilot project between the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) and the Administrative Office of the United States Courts (AOUSC) to provide public access to opinions from selected United States appellate, district, and bankruptcy courts. The content of this collection dates back to April 2004, though searchable electronic holdings for some courts may be incomplete for this earlier time period. Once an opinion is located, all associated opinions within the same case can be accessed from the opinion More Information page."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
View MARC record | catkey: 9491198