Energy and water development appropriations for fiscal year 2012 : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, on H.R. 2354, an act making appropriations for energy and water development for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2012, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
- Additional Titles:
- Energy and water development appropriations, fiscal year 2012 and Energy and water development appropriations, 2011 (H.R. 2354)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 324, vii pages) : illustrations
- S. hrg. ; 112-440
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- United States. Department of Energy—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Department of the Interior—Appropriations and expenditures
- Energy development—Law and legislation—United States
- Water resources development—Finance—Law and legislation—United States
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 2012
- Title from title screen (viewed on February 21, 2013)., "Department of Defense-Civil, Department of Energy, Department of the Interior, nondepartmental witnesses.", and Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Printing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 9492550