Cancer biomarkers / editor, Alexandros G. Georgakilas
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 369 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Georgakilas, Alexandros G.
- Improving research on biomarkers for early detection and screening of cancers / Claire S. Zhu, Paul F. Pinsky, and Christine D. Berg -- Biomarkers of oxidative stress in carcinogenesis / Humberto Rodriguez-Rocha, Aracely Garcia-Garcia, and Rodrigo Franco -- b-catenin : a novel biomarker and therapeutic target in liver cancer / Anupam Bishayee -- Urine biomarkers for prostate cancer detection / Yan-Hua Chen, Art A. Rodriguez, and Qun Lu -- Ectodomain shedding as a mechanism to generate cancer biomarkers (ectomarkers) / Maria J. Ruiz-Echevarria, Xiaofei Chen, and Ryan F. Overcash -- The BRCT signaling "landscape" : emerging concepts and implications in tumorigenesis and cancer diagnostics / Dimitris Mastellos and George Nounesis -- Cellular senescence and cancer development : antagonistic and synergistic relations / Dimitris Kletsas -- MicroRNAs : from regulators of gene expression to cancer biomarkers / Stamatina Giannouli ... [et al.] -- Targeting PARP-1 in breast cancer : the paradigm of a DNA repair-based therapeutic strategy / Francisco Javier Oliver ... [et al.] -- Statins in prostate cancer : prevention and treatment / Khaled Aziz and Phuoc T. Tran -- Mechanistic aspects of oxidative stress involvement in human environmental and occupational carcinogenesis / Dominique Ziech, Aglaia Pappa, and Mihalis I. Panayiotidis.
- 9781578087617 (hardcover : alk. paper)
1578087619 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Karl R. and Diane Wendle Fink Libraries Collections Endowment; 2012
View MARC record | catkey: 9492900