- Routledge psychosocial stress series ; 45
- Series editor's foreword -- Preface to the 1989 edition -- Preface -- Acknowledgements -- Understanding the impact of trauma on families -- The family as a living system -- Individual responses to trauma -- Spreading beyond the individual: family adaption to stress and trauma -- Empowering families -- Foundations of the empowerment treatment approach -- Phase I: Joining the family -- Phase II: Understanding and framing the family's trauma response -- Phase III: Building healing skills -- Phase IV: Sharing and healing -- Phase V: Moving forward -- Empowering family trauma therapists -- The family trauma therapist -- Epilogue: looking back and looking forward -- References.
- 9780415894456 (hardcopy : alk. paper)
041589445X (hardcopy : alk. paper)
9780415638845 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0415638844 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2012
View MARC record | catkey: 9492921