Lynda Benglis : beyond process / Susan Richmond
- Richmond, Susan
- London ; New York : I.B. Tauris, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 190 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some colour) ; 25 cm.
- International library of modern and contemporary art ; 10
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Boundless Forms and Continuous Imagery -- 2.Flesh and Physicality -- 3.Video Input and Output -- 4.Questioning Taste -- 5.Iterations and Expansions.
- This volume examines in depth the work and critical neglect of the artist Lynda Benglis who, perhaps more than any of her contemporaries, changed the face of American art in the 1960s and 1970s, and continues to fetishise, provoke and demand your attention.
- 9781780762579 (hbk.)
- AUTH: GEORGIA STATE. REV. DISS. ON THE ARTIST BEST KNOWN FOR CONTROVERSIAL 1974 ART FORUM AD.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 176-184) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9493420