Molecular genetics of bacteria / Larry Snyder [and others].
- Washington, DC : ASM Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 707 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Snyder, Larry
- The bacterial chromosome : DNA structure, replication, and segregation -- Bacterial gene expression : transcription, translation, and protein folding -- Bacterial genetic analysis : fundamentals and current approaches -- Plasmids -- Conjugation -- Transformation -- Lytic bacteriophages : development, genetics, and generalized transduction -- Lysogeny : the lambda paradigm and the role of lysogenic conversion in bacterial pathogenesis -- Transposition, site-specific recombination, and families of recombinases -- Molecular mechanisms of homologous recombination -- DNA repair and mutagenesis -- Regulation of gene expression: genes and operons -- Global regulation : regulons and stimulons -- Bacterial cell biology and development.
- 9781555816278 (hardcover)
- Rev. ed. of: Molecular genetics of bacteria / Larry Snyder and Wendy Champness. c2007.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Don and Marion MacKinnon Library Endowment in Biotechnology; 2012
View MARC record | catkey: 9494069