A risk-characterization framework for decision-making at the Food and Drug Administration [electronic resource] / Committee on Ranking FDA Product Categories Based on Health Consequences Phase II, Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council, Institute of Medicine
- Washington, D.C. : National Academies Press, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 192 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Academies (U.S.). Committee on Ranking FDA Product Categories Based on Health Consequences, Phase II.
National Research Council (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 9780309212809 (pbk.)
- "National Research Council of the National Academies."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9495392