AIDS, a public health challenge : state issues, policies, and programs / principal authors Mona Rowe, Caitlin Ryan
- Rowe, Mona
- [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, .
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ryan, Caitlin, Thomas, Constance, United States. Public Health Service, and George Washington University. Intergovernmental Health Policy Project
Full Text available online
- v. 1. Assessing the problem -- v. 2. Managing and financing the problem -- v. 3. Resource guide / principal author Constance Thomas.
- "This document was developed and prepared by the Intergovernmental Health Policy Project at the George Washington University under contract no. 282-05-0013." and "October 1987."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 952951