Chemical modelling [electronic resource] : applications and theory. Volume 3.
- Hinchliffe, Alan
- Cambridge : Royal Society of Chemistry, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 428 pages) : illustrations
- Specialist Periodical Reports, 1472-0965
- Chemical Modelling: Applications and Theory comprises critical literature reviews of molecular modelling, both theoretical and applied. Molecular modelling in this context refers to modelling the structure, properties and reactions of atoms, molecules & materials. Each chapter is compiled by experts in their fields and provides a selective review of recent literature, incorporating sufficient historical perspective for the non-specialist to gain an understanding. With chemical modelling covering such a wide range of subjects, this Specialist Periodical Report serves as the first port of call to any chemist, biochemist, materials scientist or molecular physicist needing to acquaint themselves with major developments in the area.
- 9781847553331 (electronic bk.)
1847553338 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9609246