Spectroscopic properties of inorganic compounds, vol 22 [electronic resource] / edited by G. Davidson and E.A.V. Ebsworth
- Davidson, George, 1942-2019
- [Cambridge] : Royal Society of Chemistry, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 480 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Ebsworth, E. A. V. and Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds provides a unique source of information on an important area of chemistry. Divided into sections mainly according to the particular spectroscopic technique used, coverage in each volume includes: NMR (with reference to stereochemistry, dynamic systems, paramagnetic complexes, solid state NMR and Groups 13-18); nuclear quadrupole resonance spectroscopy; vibrational spectroscopy of main group and transition element compounds and coordinated ligands; and electron diffraction. Reflecting the growing volume of published work in this field, researchers will find this Specialist Periodical Report an invaluable source of information on current methods and applications. Specialist Periodical Reports provide systematic and detailed review coverage in major areas of chemical research. Compiled by teams of leading experts in their specialist fields, this series is designed to help the chemistry community keep current with the latest developments in their field. Each volume in the series is published either annually or biennially and is a superb reference point for researchers. www.rsc.org/spr.
- 9781847555069 and 1847555063
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, England : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on July 30, 2008). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 9609283