Concepts of chemical engineering 4 chemists [electronic resource] / [edited by] Stefaan J.R. Simons
- Additional Titles:
- Concepts of chemical engineering and Concepts of chemical engineering for chemists
- Cambridge : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xx, 350 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Simons, Stefaan J. R. and Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
- Process analysis : the importance of mass and energy balances / Eric S. Fraga -- Introduction to chemical reaction engineering / George Manos -- Concepts of fluid flow / Tim Elson -- An introduction to heat transfer / Tim Elson and Paola Lettieri -- An introduction to mass-transfer operations / Eva Sorensen -- Scale-up in chemical engineering / Tim Elson -- An introduction to particle systems / Paola Lettieri -- An introduction to process control / Eva Sorensen -- Economic appraisal of large projects / Ken Sutherland -- Hazard studies and risk assessment / Robert Thornton.
- This product is not available separately, it is only sold as part of a set. There are 750 products in the set and these are all sold as one entity. This product is not available separately, it is only sold as part of a set. There are 750 products in the set and these are all sold as one entity.
- "The book has arisen out of the short course, Concepts of Chemical Engineering for Chemists, held annually at UCL since 1999 and the forerunner to the Royal Society of Chemistry's '4 Chemists' series of professional training courses, of which it is now part."--Pref.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9609486