High-field EPR spectroscopy on proteins and their model systems [electronic resource] : characterization of transient paramagnetic states / Klaus Möbius and Anton Savitsky
- Möbius, Klaus
- Additional Titles:
- High-field electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy on proteins and their model systems
- Cambridge, UK : Royal Society of Chemistry, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 375 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- Savitsky, Anton
- Principles and illustrative examples of high-field/high-frequency EPR -- Instrumentation -- Computational methods for data interpretation -- Applications of high-field EPR on selected proteins and their model systems.
- 9781847559272 (electronic bk.)
1847559271 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9609564