The WTO and the environment : development of competence beyond trade / James K.R. Watson
- Watson, James K. R.
- Additional Titles:
- World Trade Organization and the environment
World Trade Organisation and the environment
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 236 pages ; 24 cm.
- Routledge research in international economic law
- The development of a judicialised international trade dispute resolution system at the World Trade Organisation -- The WTO dispute resolution mechanism in comparison to other international regimes -- The role of previous decisions in the WTO DSU and their impact on member state behaviour -- Trade and environment in the international legal order -- The DSB and MEAs -- Environment under the WTO and the CTE -- Application of Article XX in the trade-environment context.
- 9780415527125 (hbk)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9610010