Mark-to-market accounting : practices and implications : hearing before the Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance, and Government Sponsored Enterprises of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, March 12, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Financial Services. Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Securities, and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Additional Titles:
- Mark to market accounting
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 412 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Shipping list no. unavailable.
"Serial no. 111-12."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9610187