Massachusetts v. U.S. EPA, part II : implications of the Supreme Court decision : hearing before the Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, March 13, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming
- Additional Titles:
- Massachusetts versus US EPA, part II : implications of the Supreme Court decision and Massachusetts versus United States Environmental Protection Agency, part II : implications of the Supreme Court decision
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2010. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 157 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings, HeinOnline U.S. Supreme Court library, and HeinOnline core collection
- Shipping list no.: 2011-0142-P., "Serial no. 110-29.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9610203