Modernizing the Workforce Investment Act : developing an effective job training system for workers and employers : hearing before the Subcommittee on Higher Education and Workforce Training, Committee on Education and the Workforce, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, October 4, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on Higher Education and Workforce Training
- Additional Titles:
- Developing an effective job training system for workers and employers
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2011.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 52 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Shipping list no.: 2012-0075-P.
"Serial no. 112-41."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9610301