National Marine Fisheries Service's implementation of the Endangered Species Act : field hearings before the Committee on Resources, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, September 2, 1998, Pasco, Washington, and September 3, 1998, Boise, Idaho
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1998.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 340 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- United States. National Marine Fisheries Service
- Endangered species—Law and legislation—United States
- Rare fishes—Government policy—Washington (State)
- Endangered species—Government policy—Washington (State)
- Fishes—Conservation—Washington (State)
- Rare fishes—Government policy—Idaho
- Endangered species—Government policy—Idaho
- Shipping list no.: 99-0068-P.
"Serial no. 105-111."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9610344