Pharmaceutical patent issues : interpreting GATT : hearings before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, second session on examining the interrelationship between the intellectual property provisions of the GATT treaty implementing law and food and drug law and its impact on the creation of new breakthrough drugs and production of lower generic copies and S. 1277, a bill to provide equitable relief for the generic drug and for other purposes, February 27, and March 5, 1996
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Pharmaceutical patent issues : interpreting General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1997., Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 291 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings, HeinOnline world treaty library, HeinOnline core collection, HeinOnline U.S. treaties and agreements library, and S. hrg. ; 104-878
- "Serial no. J-104-65." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9610630