Constitution of the Republic of Nicaragua, 1986/7, as amended to Law No. 192 of 4 July 1995 / translated by Adela Staines and Jefri J. Ruchti
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Constitución política (1986). English
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Political constitution of the Republic of Nicaragua, 1986/87, consolidated texts, as amended to 1995 and Constitution of the Republic of Nicaragua, 1986/87
- Buffalo, N.Y. : W.S. Hein, 2012.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (48 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Ruchti, Jefri J. and Staines, Adela
- HeinOnline World Constitutions Illustrated, English text: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline World Constitutions Illustrated, Spanish text: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- "The translation below is the English translation of the original Spanish text as provided by the National Assembly: http://www.asamblea.gob.ni/opciones/digesto/VI.pdf [consulted Nov. 2010]. Into this, new translation of the 65 Articles amended by Law No. 192 of 4 July 1995 have been inserted, as well as the modifications to Art. 201 made by the previous Law of Constitutional Reform for the Elections of 25 February 1990. The remainder of the translation has been left substantively unchanged, with the exception of the addition of the third paragraph of Art. 27 which had been omitted. The division of certain Articles into their constituent paragraphs was made consistent with the original text as published in La Gaceta, Year XCI, No. 5 of 9 February 1987. As an aid to the consolidation, the official Spanish text of the Office of Parliamentary Documentation of the National Assembly of 1995 was followed."--T.p. verso.
Extracted from: World constitutions illustrated / edited by Jefri Jay Ruchti. Buffalo, N.Y. : W.S. Hein, 2012.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Text also available in Spanish.
View MARC record | catkey: 9610659