Agriculture, rural development, and related agencies appropriations for fiscal year 2005 : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session on H.R. 4766/S. 2803, an act making appropriations for agriculture, rural development, Food and Drug Administration, and related agencies programs for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2005, and for other purposes : Department of Agriculture, Department of Health and Human Services: Food and Drug Administration, nondepartmental witnesses
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, and Related Agencies
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 559, x pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 108-629
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Appropriations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 9610732