Amend the Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act of 1977 : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session on S. 961, a bill to amend the Surface Mining Act of 1977 to reauthorize and reform the Abandoned Mine Reclamation Program, and for other purposes; S. 1701, a bill to amend the Surface Mining Act of 1977 to improve the reclamation of abandoned mines, September 27, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2006.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 119 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 109-256
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9610778