An account at large of the proceedings at the Sessions-House in the Old-Bayly, on the 24 of November 1681 in relation to the bill of high treason prefer'd against the Earl of Shaftsbury, which was found ignoramus : giving an account of the jury, the evidence, the paper read in court, and all the most remarkable passages that hapned during the whole proceeding
- Shaftesbury, Anthony Ashley Cooper, Earl of, 1621-1683
- London : Printed for Roger Evens, 1681.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Court of Oyer and Terminer and Gaol Delivery (London and Middlesex)
- HeinOnline world trials
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9611787