Strictures on the lives and characters of the most eminent lawyers of the present day : including, among other celebrated names, those of the Lord Chancellor, and the twelve judges / [Leman Thomas Rede].
- Rede, Leman Thomas, 1754 or 1755-1810
- London : Printed for G. Kearsley, 
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 232 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Wynne, Edward, 1734-1784
- HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
- Edward Lord Thurlow -- The Earl of Mansfield -- The Earl of Camden -- The Earl of Bathurst -- Sir Richard Pepper Arden -- Lord Kenyon -- Sir Francis Buller -- Sir Nash Grose -- Sir William Henry Ashurst -- Alexander Lord Loughborough -- Sir Henry Gould -- Sir John Heath -- Sir John Wilson -- Sir James Eyre -- Sir Beaumont Hotham -- Sir Richard Perryn -- Sir Alexander Thompson -- Sir Archibald Macdonald -- Sir John Scott -- Mr. Anstruther -- Character of an honest lawyer.
- Authorship attributed by Halkett & Laing to Edward Wynne.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9611805