Soil conditions and plant growth [electronic resource] / edited by Peter Gregory, Stephen Nortcliff
- Hoboken [N.J.] : Wiley-Blackwell, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 461) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- Gregory, P. J. and Nortcliff, Stephen
- The historical development of studies on soil-plant interactions -- Plant and crop science -- Soil fertility -- Soil organic matter -- Nitrogen and phosphorus cycles and their management -- Properties and management of cationic elements for crop growth -- Managing adverse soil chemical environments -- Managing the soil physical environment for plants -- Soil water and its management -- Plant-induced changes of soil processes and properties -- Sustainable management of soil and plant health by optimising soil biological function -- Managing the soil-plant system for the delivery of ecosystem services -- The new challenge: sustainable production in a changing environment.
- 9781118337318 (electronic bk.), 111833731X (electronic bk.), 9781118337288 (electronic bk.), and 111833728X (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 9612514