The international encyclopedia of media studies [electronic resource] : media history and the foundations of media studies / general editor, Angharad N. Valdivia
- V.I. Media history and the foundations of media studies / ed. by John Nerone -- v. II. Media Production / ed. by Vicki Mayer -- v. III. Content and Representation / ed. by Sharon R. Mazzarella -- v. IV. Audience and Interpretation in Media Studies / ed. by Radhika Parameswaran -- v. V. Media Effects/Media Psychology / ed. by Erica Scharrer -- v. VI. Media Studies Futures / ed by Kelly Gates.
- 9781444361506 (electronic bk.) and 1444361503 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley InterScience, 2012. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on July 3, 2012). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 9614910