Gas well deliquification [electronic resource] / James F. Lea, Henry V. Nickens, Mike R. Wells
- Lea, James Fletcher
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier/Gulf Professional Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 588 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Nickens, Henry Valma, 1947- and Wells, Michael R.
- Gulf drilling guide
- Recognizing symptoms of liquid loading in gas wells -- Critical velocity -- Systems nodal analysis -- Sizing tubing -- Compression -- Plunger lift -- Use of foam to deliquify gas wells -- Hydraulic pumping -- Use of beam pumps to deliquify gas wells -- Gas lift -- Electric submersible pumps -- Progressing cavity pumps -- Coal bed methane -- Production Automation -- Development of critical velocity equations -- Development of plunger lift equations -- Gas fundamentals.
- "Over the years, Gas Well Deliquification has become the professional's choice for recognizing and minimizing the detrimental effects of liquid loading problems in gas wells. Now in its second edition, this essential reference is expanded to provide managers with a comprehensive look into the methods of successful production automation as well as tools for the profitable use, production, and supervision of coalbed gases. Comprehensive in its coverage, this book presents the latest techniques, equipment and chemicals used in dewatering gas wells."--Jacket.
- 0750682809, 9780750682800, 0080569404 (ebook), and 9780080569406 (ebook)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9615560