Night thoughts [electronic resource] / Justin Connolly
- Connolly, Justin
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections
- [England] : Metier, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Hölderlin, Friedrich, 1770-1843, Anderson, Sue (Mezzo-soprano), Hodges, Nicolas, 1970-, Ruffer, Nancy, Sparling, Andrew, Canonici, Corrado, Warburton, Julian, and Connolly, Justin
- Language Note:
- The 4th work sung in German; words by Hölderlin.
- Sonatina no. 2 : Ennead : op. 26 (21:52) -- Nocturnal : op. 33 (19:33) -- Tesserae F : Domination in black : op. 15f (11:49) -- Scardanelli dreams : op. 37 (19:41).
- ["00:21:52", "00:19:33", "00:11:49", "00:19:41"]
- The 1st work for piano; the 2nd for flute, piano, double bass, and percussion; the 3rd for bass clarinet; the 4th for voice and piano. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Sue Anderson, mezzo-soprano ; Nicolas Hodges, piano ; Nancy Ruffer, flutes ; Andrew Sparling, bass clarinet ; Corrado Canonici, double bass ; Julian Warburton, percussion.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at St. George's Brandon Hill, Bristol, Jan. 31-Feb. 1 (2nd-4th works) and June 19 (1st work), 2000.
View MARC record | catkey: 9616182