Advertising as culture / edited by Chris Wharton
- Bristol, UK ; Chicago, USA : Intellect, Limited, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 229 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wharton, Chris
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 Advertising - a way of life / Tony Purvis -- ch. 2 Advertising research / Chris Wharton -- ch. 3 Spreads like butter - culture and advertising / Chris Wharton -- ch. 4 Handbags and gladrags - the rise and rise of accessories in fashion and advertising / Hilary Fawcett -- ch. 5 Music and advertising - a happy marriage? / Judith Stevenson -- ch. 6 The cultural economy of death - advertising and popular music / Paula Hearsum -- ch. 7 Art and advertising - circa 1880 to the present / Malcolm Gee -- ch. 8 On-line digi-ads / David Reid -- ch. 9 Selling politics - the political economy of political advertising / Andrew Mullen -- ch. 10 Media and advertising - the interests of citizens and consumers / Monika Metykova.
- 9781841506142 and 1841506141
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9618107