Health and society in video [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012-
- Additional Creators:
- Alexander Street Press
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- Health and Healthcare in Video defines and explores medical progress in health and wellness issues. The collection uses documentaries, profiles, reports, and interviews to bridge the gap between medical research and public understanding of health. The videos are designed for use by students, instructors, and the general population to better understand the realities of illness, wellness, and the modern healthcare system. Focus is on public health and medicine, epidemiology, pathology, geronotology, nutrition and wellness, childhood development, cultural and environmental health issues, mental health, and the experience of living with chronic conditions and diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, cognitive disorders, fibromyalgia, and obesity.
- Title from home page (viewed May 21, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader, for some files.
View MARC record | catkey: 9618213