The dance that makes you vanish : cultural reconstruction in post-genocide Indonesia / Rachmi Diyah Larasati
- Larasati, Rachmi Diyah
- Minneapolis, Minnesota : University of Minnesota Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 196 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Introduction : dancing on the mass grave -- To remember differently : paradoxical statehood and preserved value -- What is left : the fabricated and the illicit -- Historicizing violence : memory and the transmission of the aesthetic -- Staging alliances : Cambodia as cultural mirror -- Violence and mobility : autoethnography of coming and going.
- 9780816679935 (hc : alk. paper)
0816679932 (hc : alk. paper)
9780816679942 (pb : alk. paper)
0816679940 (pb : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9618392