Measuring health : a review of quality of life measurement scales / Ann Bowling
- Bowling, Ann
- Maidenhead, Berkshire, England ; New York, NY : Open University Press, 2005.
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 211 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Concepts of functioning, health, well-being and quality of life -- Theory of measurement -- Measuring functional ability -- Measuring broader health status -- Measuring psychological well-being -- Measuring social networks and social support -- Measuring the dimensions of subjective well-being -- Measures of broader quality of life.
- 0335215289 (hbk.), 9780335215287 (hbk.), 0335215270 (pbk.), and 9780335215270 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -208) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 9619210